Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dead can Dance


4.24.12
Dead can Dance
Watercolor
7.5 x 11
$65.
Teresa Beyer


How promising to know we will be Dancing in the here after.

I’m excited to share I will be participating in the First Friday Art Walk this May 4th. I will be in a new venue for me here in San Antonio, TX at La Villita Historic Art Village. Debra Benditz has invited me to join her in her gallery.

I’m very happy and excited to be participating at this very special location, as you may know San Antonio is in the midst of celebrating a nine day city wide event known as La Fiesta ending this weekend. While I did not participate as an artist I did enjoy as a spectator. Taking in music, dance and many arts. This has inspired me to do paintings in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. Doing Calavera’s, dancers, and this little piece which actually would fit more appropriately with the Latin Celebration ~ Day of the Dead.

I hope to see those of you who can make it to La Villita First Friday.

Keeping the brushes wet,
Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment