Sunday, July 1, 2012

Celebration Mask


Celebration Mask
7 x 7
$65.

Celebrating my growing and regaining sense of appreciation and awe.  This sense of child like wonder, which was lost for a while, is now returning.

Enjoying

Sunsets
Laughter
city streets
country roads
enjoying life’s simple pleasures and
simply glorious treasures.

Appreciating familiar paintings I know so well ~ while exploring artistic expression and technique with different mediums, moods, colors and words ~ I so want to explore and learn, the artist. The Artist within celebrates.

Having weathered a crisis I am now celebrating and finding
A stronger
different
more evolved me

I am changing and growing into
a happier
healthier
And independent me

Freedom
To sort
Clean
Dis~card
Acquire
Move

Bringing order into my world again,
Creating my world and who and what I choose to surround myself with.

My World is Good.
The World is God.

Celebrate Joy
With me

Teresa Beyer


No comments:

Post a Comment